Monday, September 7, 2009

TV Season!!!!

This year instead of just watching old favorites such as CSI Las Vegas, House and Fringe im going to emmerse myself in the pop culture of TV. There is a lot it has to offer. First of all looking at the fall tv schedule i have selected all of the shows Im going to attempt to watch. My calendar is literally filled and I cant wait!

Reviews and general thoughts will be posted here of course. Does the show Vampire Diaries portray Twilight in TV form? Will the NCIS spin off show live up to the original shows success?

So this upcoming season I will be exploring all that TV has to offer and the reason behind the craziness of reality TV. All leading up to my articles and part of my reviews...because pop culture makes the world go round.......

No comments:

Post a Comment