Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Melrose Place!

So I watched this on a whim and liked it enough to continue further. I mean I'm not a CW veteran I would much rather watch an autopsy on CSI then young beautiful people getting themselves in stupid situations. This is what I wrote Melrose Place off to be and I was wrong in a way.


This show really has something for everyone.

The distraught med student struggling to make ends meet a more close to home
thing for college students everwhere. (I think she is going to become a high end prostitute)

The bitchy beautiful blonde girl who will no doubt stir up trouble with gossip and yadayada
this is kind of a cliche character to me. (We will probably see one or two destroyed lives)

The weirdo who might be a compulsive theif or one of those crazies like multiple personality
disorder....anyways she freaked me out...something in the eyes. (Probably a mental physco breakdown in her future)

THE GEEK!!! :) who is by far my favorite (recognizing a pattern?). Not only is he an up and coming director but hes a Tarantino Fan.....but he proposed to his gf of five years...:( (He will probably be thrown into scandal to get his movie produced)

The first grade teacher cutie! (whos with the geek...). She seems like a good girl, a good friend, good listener, shes pretty, loves kids obviously.....however it took her a whole day to say yes to the geeks proposal..thats insane.

The womanizing idiot...yay another cliche role. He is by far the least interesting to me. So he looks stupid and acts it too. (Probably will be blamed with the murder)

The used to be bad boy who now follows his dreams (of being a chef?!) anyways he was the murderer as we found out which makes me slightly interested in him...but we will see. (He will probably hook up with the weirdo...which is weird)

Definately a show I will be watching every week. It might be a tad cliche but who doesnt need some falsetto drama in their life.....

No comments:

Post a Comment