Friday, July 2, 2010

The People Everyone Should Want to Work With

Good natural talent is too hard to find now a days in movies. Especially when it comes to the summer blockbuster crowd. They seem to throw together movies just for the sake of exploiting peoples wallets. Anyways here is my list of actors/actresses which will never stop catching my interest.

Scarlett Johansson- While she may be a feast for the eyes she just seems like someone you could have a serious conversation with. Hello shes a die hard Guns n Roses fan and she enjoys cooking. Thats a healthy dose of normal compared to starlets who enjoy ridiculous diets and little dogs. So when I heard that Megan Fox complained that Johansson goes on talk shows and says every big word she knows. All I have to say is this. She wants to be more than a sex symbol and her big words translate to one thing shes smart and sexy. Wearing a 19 inch waisted corset doesnt draw interest to a movie, a girl who kicks ass and wears a leather suit does. Plus if you havent seen Scarlett in Lost in Translation do so now.

John Malkovich- Yes he always plays a special brand of sociopath but thats his niche and he plays it so well. I cant wait to see Red because of him. Plus I almost wanted to see Jonah Hex because of his turn as something Mr. Turnbull......thats an amazing actor.

Wallace Langham- A character actor who many peopl;e wouldnt know. Hes played almost everything. My favorite the extremely narcissistic and wounded David Hodges on CSI. Hes the trace technician and it way worth it to watch. However being interested in his acting has led me to watch the Larry Sander's show (full of dry wit humor) and several other movies. My favorite being Growing OP. He played a drug dealing father I crack up just thinking about it.

Ellen Page- Diablo Cody's writing made her the likable smart mouth teenager Juno and that role alone will make me forever love her. In absolutely anything. Which is why im excited that they are even in talks about giving her the lisbeth role for girl with the dragon tattoo.

Helen Mirren- A cute grandmother with a crazy wild side apparently. The woman has pictures out of her in a bikini and of her in a bathtub. Did I mention shes 60? I cant wait to see Red and Love Ranch because of her incredible sex appeal and way around humor.

Robert Downey Jr.- My celebrity crush of choice. If you havent seen the wet t shirt photo of him in Rolling Stone then find a copy pronto. I love his comeback and his whole backstory. Hes wounded and entirely open about it to boot. Iron man is a narcissistic a hole with a heart of gold. Who can resist that?

Woody Harrelson- I think half of this came from his role in Zombieland its to die for honestly. Hes a real pro environment pot smoking guy in real life which in itself is a character plus. Also he can play serious like in the Messenger. Maybe its his accent or his kind eyes but when he is on screen I cant help but watch his every move.

Adrien Brody- Cute Smile...cute face. Awesome actor which is shown from the Piano. Though i am under the impression that he can do anything. He was in the SCI-FI creep fest splice and he dons abs for a turn in the new predators that comes out next week. Is there anything he cant play? Hes my geek celebrity crush by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment